- Axie trading volume shot up after the Axie team released details about Axie Core.
- Trading value for Axie NFTs increased to $10.4 million, giving a massive 800% growth.
- A significant increase was observed on the 5th and 6th days. The SKIZMO Axie was sold for 6.9 WETH.
Axie NFT trading volume literally sky-rocketed by 800%, which is roughly around $10.4 million worth, right after the Axie Infinity Twitter team gave out their first few glimpses and details about Axie Core.
Dapp’s upward trend is an accurate testament to all the players’ anticipation regarding Axie Core, hitting around 11,660 on Dec 5, 2022. The trends don’t cease to rise further.
Furthermore, Axie trading volume increased by a whopping amount, particularly on the 5th and 6th days. Land was sold for 8 WETH and then SKIZMO Axie for 6.9 WETH.
Axie Core bolsters high-end gamified mechanics that enhance almost all the major aspects of the user experience, rendering a unique effect. Their 5 key features many sets it apart from the rest in the market:
1. Equipping accessories
2. Upgrading parts feature
3. Highly immersive breeding interface
4. Downloading an avatar or picture profile (PFP)
5. Axie raising (feeding & petting)
Axie Core’s unique features will additionally fetch more use cases for $AXS, Axie’s own in-game currency; for example: bringing more $AXS with the upgrading parts feature.
This last week, Axie token prices even shot up by a whopping 28%. And these numbers are still continuing to rise and amaze all the users.